Subject: question about cdevsw & interrupts
To: None <tech-kern@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brad Walker <bwalker@musings.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 09/11/1995 00:11:10
I have a couple of questions about the kernel.

1) I'm of the opinion that the interrupt framework in the
   NetBSD kernel needs a little more work to make it more general.
   I've been making some mods to the serial driver in the SPARC
   port and was looking around the interrupt stuff. And it occured
   to me that this could use some work to make it more portable..

2) Also, I'm wanting to start using my STREAMS implementation. And
   I would like to contribute it to the group. But, how does one
   handle requesting source changes. Should I just post it here
   and let the someone on the group decide. Or is there a peer review
   whereby they can look at my changes before using it.

-brad w.