Suggestion for boot message on install media

Recently I installed NetBSD 9 on a machine with lots of boot options: BIOS for various sources and UEFI from various sources.  My intent was to install a UEFI system, but because the boot sequence had BIOS devices first the install media booted with BIOS not UEFI and therefore installed a BIOS system.  I did not realize this at first, because I did not see any indication of how the install media actually booted.

Later, of course, the NetBSD bootblacks indicate BIOS or UEFI booting, but that was too late for the installation, which had to be repeated.

I suggest that the install media indicate clearly if booting from BIOS or UEFI as the "real" bootblocks do so that this information is available immediately during installation and it is clear what type of system will be installed.  It might even be better to allow an option for selecting the type of installation independent of how booting occurred, but this might lead to unbeatable systems I suppose.

Thanks for considering this.

Cheers,
Brook