Re: Proposing PKGIN inside installer from cd0a

Hello,

I have tested with following case:

Copied pkgin.tgz and pkg_install.tgz in cd0a://amd64/binary/sets/pkgs
With script pkgin.sh :
"cp /cdrom/amd64/binary/sets/pkgs/* /root
pkg_add pkg_install pkgin
rm /root/pkgin pkg_install
”

Now after install boot normally login as root then run :
#mount /cdrom
#sh /cdrom/amd64/binary/sets/pkgs/pkgin.sh

Have made ISO with mate-desktop same way.

Thanks,
Jay