Re: [Feature Request] UUID in fstab.

>would you please stop assuming you are more clever than anyone in the
>universe
Please stop making assumptions about me.
>Please try again. I did not ask: "what is a UUID", but instead I asked
>"which UUID". And if you start to think about it, you will notice that
>the answer may be more commplex than what you assume.
Apparently, you don't ask for 'which' when you actually have 'none'.
>No, you did not. You may have meant to ask that, but you did not.
And, you're wrong once again. By default means exactly that (i.e. on
newly installed systems), when you can already do it manually.
>the answer is machine dependent, and the solution you apparently had
>in mind only works for disks partitioned with GPT.
Again, (I'm really getting bored now), you're wrong (and probably living
under a rock).
1. I didn't have a solution in mind.
2. I don't partition my disks with GPT, but linux still uses UUID by
default in /etc/fstab.