build.sh doesn't like gopher

Hi,

On a -current system compiling -current, I can't make sets when my master.passwd and group - the system's ones, mind you, since nothing is changed in the source tree - contain "gopher" user and group:

gopher:*:32:32::0:0:py&d & user:/nonexistent:/sbin/nologin
and
gopher:*:32:

I know that _unbound wants to be user and group 32, but the existence or lack of existence of users in the system doing the compiling should not affect builds unless I was doing an install.

John