Lua for sysinst, next steps?

So we have a working diff for Lua support in sysinst that allows Lua to
be disabled on a per platform basis if floppies overflow.

So what should be the next steps?  There are probably (hopefully...)
some folks around that want to step in and help with coding, so that
would mean to commit it, but then are of course as always those that say
"please don't commit until it is finished and polished" ;)  So I am
stalled now.

Open for suggestions.  Personally I don't like to have diffs lying
around for too long, especially since it means that I don't work a lot
on them (I work on different computers and thus like the comfort of
accessing a repository instead of moving around diffs, imo cvs is here
for development ;)