RFC: move md_init() in sysinst

Currently no port uses the md_init() function in sysinst.  I would like to use
this function in evbarm, however, it doesn't do what I want.  Currently this
function is called prior to the menu system being inititalized.  I would like
to ask the user a question before beginning the installation (what kind of eval
board do you have?).

Does anyone object to me moving the call to md_init down in main(), so it is
called immediately after the menu system is initialized, but before the first
menu is presented to the user?

---
Tim Rightnour <root%garbled.net@localhost>
Genecys: Open Source 3D MMORPG: http://www.genecys.org/