Re: sysinst split project

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 07:02:12PM +0100, Mark Kirby wrote:
> The summary page is at
> http://netbsd-soc.sourceforge.net/projects/install-tool/ and you can view
>  the code from there too.

I glanced at it, thanks (going to take a detailed look later). I was
thinking of another syntax for the file, but there are many interested
things there. It looks a good idea to create a lib to parse it.

> Hope the above link and code is of some help too you.

It is and it will be. Thank you very much!

> you may also want to look at the dragonflybsd installer which already
> does all these things and could probably be ported over easier then
> rewriting sysinst. Just a suggestion.

Good suggestion. Already downloading it... I'm sure that, if it will not
be ported, a lot of ideas will come from it.

Thank you!

--
Silas Silva