Re: sysinst split project

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 10:18:10AM -0300, Silas Silva wrote:
> I don't know if this list would be the best place to send questions
> related to this project. Maybe personal e-mail and IM networks would be
> valuable.

You'll get more of a response if you post to current-users.  There are
a lot more people that read that and not tech-install, even though
they might be interested in things like sysinst.  A quick summary
email (e.g. "I want to work on sysinst, read my proposal on tech-install")
would probably get some people talking.

eric