Subject: Re: creating CD for installation
To: Brad Knowles <brad.knowles@skynet.be>
From: ad <avri@acm.org>
List: tech-install
Date: 12/20/2001 18:36:22
Hi,

Thanks for the advice, unfortunately I don't find an directions on how to
make the CD properly for the packed binaries.  I have no problem with the
boot floppies, but i can't seem to get the CD with the base files correct.

a.

--
http://www.bethepeople.com/vaccine_rides/events_vacc_eu.htm
Rider: Avri Doria                Rider #: 1338