Subject: Re: regarding making disks
To: None <tech-install@netbsd.org>
From: Christos Zoulas <christos@zoulas.com>
List: tech-install
Date: 01/28/2001 21:39:24
In article <20010128210106.71633.qmail@web9208.mail.yahoo.com>,
buzz <buzz899@yahoo.com> wrote:

I can explain how to perform surgery to add programs on the
boot floppy, but your best bet is to change the list of
programs in /usr/src/distrib/i386/floppies/ramdisk-big/list
and rebuild the image. [I am guessing that you have a PC,
if you have something else look in the appropriate directory].

christos