Subject: Re: Summary & followup: Questions/problems trying a first-ever
To: Greg Earle <earle@isolar.tujunga.ca.us>
From: Michael Endrizzi <endrizzi@sctc.com>
List: tech-install
Date: 03/16/1995 09:54:23
ditto on this.

  o also always specify sectors not cylinders
  o use the relative sector number from pfdisk as the offset in install.
    found that out last night about 2:00am.
  o don't use the whole disk, cut back a couple sectors
  o only pfdisk seems to work, linux/os2/nortutils fdisk couldn't
    get to work (doesn't mean they don't)
  o use bteasy as dos boot program

				dreez