Subject: Re: Re: Re: Quiet here isn't it ?
To: None <tech-install@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Ron Croonenberg <R.Croonenberg@atis.nl>
List: tech-install
Date: 02/27/1994 11:48:04
Hello all,

I didn't even know this list was alive.

Is there anybody out there who is looking at flexfax ?

Is there a version that works with 386BSD ?

I got a version that should work (the doc's say so, so somebody
must have done it), but the gnu- c compiler doesn't compile it. It
seems there is something wrong with the gnu c/c++. The compiler is
complainig about header files not being ok and mutiple declarations
of math-functions that only differ in the types of there arguments.

If somebody knows a solution to that, please let me know.

Ron

      AAAAAA  TTTTTTTTTTTT  II    SSSSSSSSS
     AA   AA       TT            SSS
    AA    AA       TT       II    SSSSSS
   AAAAAAAAA       TT       II        SSSSSS
  AA      AA       TT       II            SSS
 AA       AA       TT       II   SSSSSSSSSS
 Adviesbureau- Toegepaste Informatica en Systeemontwikkeling.
 A.T.I.S.                 | E-mail : R.Croonenberg@atis.nl
 Dinxperlolaan 27         |
 5043 GV Tilburg          |
 The Netherlands          |