Re: Roadblocks to further widespread adoption of NetBSD in embedded systems (at least in my neck of the woods)

On Mar 26, 2010, at 10:38 PM, Masao Uebayashi wrote:
Having done a couple of years of QNX, a number of years of Linux and a bunch of years of NetBSD, all embedded; I predict that you will quickly come to hate QNX and regret your decision. But that's not what we're here for ...

I'd appreciate if you list items which we should learn from QNX.

We don't have any of the problems that QNX has. But this isn't a QNX bashing forum.