Evaluating a PowerPC-based SBC

Hi everybody!

I am evaluating different singleboard computers for an embedded
application. One of the most interesting for my task can be found here:
http://tq-components.de/446+M551fb6a049c.html

It is a board based on a Freescale PowerPC processor.
The manufacturer says it runs Linux, but couldn't tell me if it is able to run
NetBSD, too. As I am addicted to NetBSD, this is very important to me.

Looking at the specs, does someone have an idea if I can run NetBSD without
major complications on this device? I know there exist some PowerPC-based
boards that run NetBSD, but what about this one?