Subject: Re: Real Time O.S vs 'conventional' one.
To: Zafer Aydogan <zafer@gmx.org>
From: D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@NetBSD.org>
List: tech-embed
Date: 10/26/2005 08:29:59
On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 14:18:45 +0200 (MEST)
"Zafer Aydogan" <zafer@gmx.org> wrote:
> That depends. If you want to run a business, then you don't want to run
> NetBSD at all, at least not right now, because it is buggy and under heavy
> development. If it is just for your home environment, you can give it a try.

Just out of curiosity, what OS would you propose to businesses that is
less buggy than NetBSD?  I run more than one mission critical system
under NetBSD and I don't find that to be a problem.  My problems
usually show up when I try to add some proprietary subsystem under this
setup.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@NetBSD.org>
http://www.NetBSD.org/