Subject: Re: Would you please teach me about NetBSD/SH3 ?
To: None <itojun@iijlab.net>
From: SAITOH Masanobu <masanobu@iij.ad.jp>
List: tech-embed
Date: 01/04/2001 21:52:32
[CC:'d to tech-embed and netbsd-advocacy]

 > >Up to now, I used real-time-OS(ITRON).
 > >Henceforth, I want to use NetBSD.
 > >I want to build a NetBSD/SH3 on my hardwares.
 > >But, I'm a beginner.
 > >I don't know how to build the NetBSD/SH3.
 > >Above all, I have to understand the developing environment.
 > >Would you please teach me the standard developing environment for NetBSD/SH3
 > >?
 >
 > 	first of all, the following magazine articles should help.  you do
 > 	have these already?
 >
 > 	"interface", April 2000 issue (japanese)
 > 	http://www.cqpub.co.jp/interface/contents/2000/200004.htm
 > 	"UNIX OS for embedded enginners" (japanese)
 > 	http://www.cqpub.co.jp/hanbai/books/520070.htm

"implementation of embeded system on SEIL T1", BSD Magazine No.6, Dec. 2000,
http://www.ascii.co.jp/BSDmag/200006/contents.html (Japanese)

Please refer:
	http://www.iij.ad.jp/pressrelease/2000/seil-T1-e.html

It was derived from NetBSD/evbsh3. It's not confidential :-)

currently supports bridge, RIP and RIP2, too.

		SAITOH Masanobu (masanobu@iij.ad.jp
				  msaitoh@netbsd.org)