Offer to contribute

Hello. My name is Alex. I am very new to collaborative development and have not been part of any FOSS project before, and have only recently started using Git. I am knowledgeable in C/C++ but have not had much real-world practice with it. NetBSD is my favourite *Nix and I would like to support the development and better my programming skills.

I am interested in working on "Modern cryptographic algorithms to netpgp, netpgpverify" project. What are some resources to get me started?

Thanks, Alex