Re: GSOC2023 || Modern cryptographic algorithms to netpgp, netpgpverify (350h)

On Tue, 28 Mar 2023 at 00:59, Mohamed Osama <mohamed.zeeid%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
Hello Mr. Alistair
I just came across the NETBSD project in GSOC and saw that this idea is very interesting.

May I know how to start ?
I am still reading how to send proposal but saw to contact you directly to speed the process

I am  Embedded SW engineer with 5 years experience in automotive field and worked in cyber security tasks for some time before

--

Regards,
Mohamed Osama

--