Google Summer of Code 2018 - Progress report - week 2

Hello mentors and team,

This week I was a bit slow on things. Will move fast in the upcoming week.

Things done this week:
1. Understand the work flow and I/O of netpgp and netpgpverify.
2. Understood working of other open source implementation like 'signify' from OpenBSD.
3. To be discussed with mentors:

Check the usability of open source implementation of ed25519 and Chacha20.

Modification required to add these algorithms into NetBSD or pkgsrc source tree.

Goals for next week:
After discussion with the mentors, would like to move forward with the implementation and adaption of atleast one of the algorithms.
If not, would do some more research on the previous goals.

Thanks,
Harsh Khatore