Re: AES XTS in cgd

On Mon, 5 Dec 2016, Alexander Nasonov wrote:

Alexander Nasonov wrote:
If there are no objections, I'm going to commit attached patches in the
next few days. The unit tests are in the tree already. They cover all
three encryption algorithms and both ivmethods.

Failing tests on alpha interfered with my plans. I don't think the
failures are related to cgd code, they look more like a rump problem.
Unfortunately, gdb is broken on alpha for multithreaded processes and
I don't have access to harware to play a printf game.

Hmmm.  Too bad pkgsrc's misc/anita doesn't support alpha installs...

| Paul Goyette     | PGP Key fingerprint:     | E-mail addresses:      |
| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com   |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd.org |