Re: patch: multiple-request, async-request support for /dev/crypto

On Friday, 28 Mar 2008 2:39:31
Thor Lancelot Simon <tls%rek.tjls.com@localhost> wrote:

> Seriously, if nobody has any opinion on this, I'll just test it
> onan up to date -current and check it in early next week.

I definitely think this sounds like a worthwhile performance
improvement.  It reminds me of the possibility to use a single kqueue
syscall for multiple operations, and from experience it makes quite a
difference...

--
Matthew Mondor