Subject: re: Adding opencrypto, crypto acceelerator to GENERIC kernels?
To: Andrew Brown <atatat@atatdot.net>
From: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
List: tech-crypto
Date: 12/15/2003 09:39:26
   >>[*] I had planned to wait for dynamic-sysctl before adding a sysctl
   >>tree for crypto; if dynamic sysctl is deferred I may revisit that.
   >
   >it's not very deferred...i'm just polishing it, doing testing,
   >building kernels, etc.
   >
   >can you wait a few more days?

   dynamic sysctl was committed about ten days ago, and i think most of
   the problems with it have been shaken out at this point, so besides
   the fact that i haven't finished all the documentation yet...

note that this really matters, but i noticed that new userland &
old kernel doesn't like sysctl very much :-)

.mrg.