Re: Adding opencrypto, crypto acceelerator to GENERIC kernels?

On Nov 18, 2003, at 7:58 PM, Jonathan Stone wrote:

I'm very open to feedback on whether to make crypto_devallowsoft a
boolean, nuking the 'force software crypto' flag.

I'd say it really should be "crypto_devusesoft":

        0 - never allow software sessions for /dev/crypto

        1 - allow software sessions for /dev/crypto

        2 - force software sessions for /dev/crypto

        -- Jason R. Thorpe <thorpej%wasabisystems.com@localhost>