Re: Heimdal: patch to fix krb5_enctype vs int confusions

On 7 Jan 2002 assar%netbsd.org@localhost wrote:

> Ben Harris <bjh21%netbsd.org@localhost> writes:
> > Could relevant people cast an eye over this and tell me what they
> > think.  I haven't got a Kerberos setup around here to test the
> > patches against, but I could set one up if need be.
>
> The patches look fine and I've applied them to the Heimdal CVS
> repository.  Is the next Heimdal import into the NetBSD tree soon
> enough?  Otherwise, feel free to commit them to the NetBSD tree (or I
> can do it you prefer).

At the moment, it's not clear which way NetBSD/arm will jump (I'm fixing
these problems to make it easier for us to decide).  If we do go to short
enums before the changes trickle down from Heimdal, I'll commit the
changes myself.

Thanks for the help.

--
Ben Harris