Re: more on CFS

In message <3AEF17BC.682F4F8E%algroup.co.uk@localhost>, Adam Laurie writes:

>> Also ensure that you compile with -DCFS_PORT=2049.  (And I'm not sure
>> if my note on the lseek changes got through.)
>
>yep, always do. lseek changes?

In cfs_fh.c, there are three calls to lseek().  The second operand in
all of those calls in the distributed source is of type u_long; lseek()
wants off_t.  Just insert a cast -- on the i386, those types are of
different lengths.  The code probably need a lot more work to get that
really right, but for now I'm willing to suffer with encrypted files of
only 4G bytes.