Re: openssl tools

On Sat, 7 Oct 2000 itojun%iijlab.net@localhost wrote:

:       we can use "/usr/bin/openssl asn1parse".
:       should we make a symlink for every one of those?  there are too much
:       chances for conflict so i'm not sure...

Adding all the symlinks (hardlinks) would likely make /usr/bin unwieldy and
hard to understand.  They exist in the openssl pkg, but I'm not entirely
sure they should be there either.

Among other things, "md5" is an immediate conflict....  8^)

The .sh scripts, however, are available in /usr/share/examples/openssl.

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv%wasabisystems.com@localhost>  *
http://www.wasabisystems.com/