K4 tickets with Kerberos5 login

I'm running current of about a week ago, and I've set up my machine to get
Kerberos 5 tickets.  I'd like to also get Kerberos 4 tickets automatically.
I thought krb524 would be involved, but that doesn't seem to be built.  I
thought I should do something with krb5.conf, but from the man page (not
installed, but in source), it looks like that is supposed to be the
default.  Are there instructions around for setting this up?

Tracy J. Di Marco White
Project Vincent Systems Manager
gendalia%iastate.edu@localhost