[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
1) Does this repository contain strong crypto (3DES, RC4-128, Blowfish,
IDEA, CAST, etc.)
2) Who works on this code? Is it only non-US developers?
only non-US developers.
3) Does the crypto code in this repository get integrated into the US
version of -current, or is the US crypto developed in the US?
parts of it do; in the future, it is hoped that it will be entirely
but for now the US crypto includes kerberos as well as a copy of most
of the international code.
4) How does this code differ from domestic crypto code in the US?
5) To whom do I converse if I want to volunteer to house the anon cvs/ftp
site for international crypto.
watch announce%netbsd.org@localhost; there will soon be an announcement of a
master ftp server, for international cryptography.
Main Index |
Thread Index |