Subject: Re: Access to cryptosrc-intl for US?
To: Jan-Hinrich Fessel <oskar@zippo.unna.ping.de>
From: Michael Richardson <mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca>
List: tech-crypto
Date: 09/10/1999 17:48:53
    >> So, the situation is that we have bandwidth and disk space on
    >> pyry.gw.com to host anonymous FTP, and later anon-CVS for crypto-intl,
    >> and the rest of the tree.

    Jan-Hinrich> sounds promising.

    >> We are currently working on getting the process in place to permit the
    >> mirroring of the CVS repository, and then things will be automated.
    >> Then names will be put in place and an announcement will be made.

    Jan-Hinrich> Will there be mirrors of this?  What I mean is, im planning
    Jan-Hinrich> to update netbsd.ping.de in the next few weeks and then
    Jan-Hinrich> there will be space and some bandwidth...

  Clearly, the more the merrier.

]      Out and about in Ottawa.    hmmm... beer.                |  firewalls  [