tech-cluster archive

Re: parallel matlab?

www.ll.mit.edu/MatlabMPI

I'm afraid I've not used it much but this is done by a colleague of mine.

Dave
On Oct 12, 2004, at 11:15 AM, Jan Schaumann wrote:

Hello,

After updating our cluster to NetBSD-2.0_RC3, I was able to install
matlab R14 aka 7.0, which now appears to be running fine.

Does anybody know of any parallel toolboxes for matlab?  Or other ways
of getting matlab to take advantage of a clustered setup?

-Jan

P.S.: A shame:  to update, I had to ruin the uptime of 394 days.  That
seems to go back to the big power outage last year here on the US East
Coast.

--
Free Speech Online - Stop Internet Cencorship
   --- Electronic Frontier Foundation -- http://www.eff.org ---

---
David Leimbach
Senior Software Engineer
Verari Systems
(voice)425-743-9766
http://www.verarisoft.com

The information contained in this communication may be confidential and is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or
any of its contents, is strictly prohibited.  If you are not a named
recipient or received this communication by mistake, please notify the sender
and delete the communication and all copies of it.