Subject: parallel matlab?
To: None <tech-cluster@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: tech-cluster
Date: 10/12/2004 14:15:10
--ReaqsoxgOBHFXBhH

Hello,

After updating our cluster to NetBSD-2.0_RC3, I was able to install
matlab R14 aka 7.0, which now appears to be running fine.

Does anybody know of any parallel toolboxes for matlab?  Or other ways
of getting matlab to take advantage of a clustered setup?

-Jan

P.S.: A shame:  to update, I had to ruin the uptime of 394 days.  That
seems to go back to the big power outage last year here on the US East
Coast.

--=20
Free Speech Online - Stop Internet Cencorship
   --- Electronic Frontier Foundation -- http://www.eff.org ---

--ReaqsoxgOBHFXBhH

--ReaqsoxgOBHFXBhH--