Subject: Re: Install cluster - Please help !!!
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
From: Co Thai Ngo <cngo@nmsu.edu>
List: tech-cluster
Date: 09/01/2004 11:22:36
Hi Hubert,

g4y is what I intended to use to install the client nodes. But before that I
would like to know what software I need to install on the master note and the
other nodes. Be honest with you, I have no idea how to make my network works as
a cluster. I will need to install NetBSD on the master node and the other nodes
and what else I will have to do. I'm thinking about installing OpenMosix or
Mosix but it seems that they are not good choice because I will have to change
the kernels. Kindly advise me what steps I should follow.

Thank you very much,

Co

--
Dept. of Biology