Subject: Re: Install cluster - Please help !!!
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
From: None <cngo@nmsu.edu>
List: tech-cluster
Date: 09/01/2004 09:14:56
Hi Hubert,

I've just looled at your webstite. It's great to know that someone could use
NetBSD for such a big event. However, I didn't find any information about how
cluster is installed. Could you please tell me more details about your cluster.
What software did you use and how to make 45 machines work as a cluster. I'm a
new kid in cluster field so kindly explain everything in details.

Thank you very much,

Co Ngo
Dept. of Biology, NMSU