tech-cluster archive

linux cluster with pvm, mpi, matlab-mpi.

Just wondering if anyone has attempted this before. I have only pvm installed on a controller with 4 nodes as of right now, starting to play with it before it goes into use. As well, I'm going to install mpi with an apparently available matlab-mpi module as well. I haven't looked up the matlab-mpi module yet but apparently it exists and is free. Just wondering if anyone on the list has installed this module and have clients using it for matlab programs, etc. I haven't installed MPI yet but will before the matlab-mpi modules obviously.

thanks,

Craig.