tech-cluster archive

My first Cluster

Hey folks!

I'm using NetBSD since 2 years now and I want to push my NetBSD experience to the outher limits!
I have around :
   - 15 Pentium 133/166 motherboards
   - enough Ethernet 10 Mbits cards / Switches
   - enough power .. you get the Idea

I'm looking to cluster those Box and make some cluster with it .. I'd like to be able to run webservers, etc on it. I can already use "distcc" and increase my compilation speed, but I want to know what setups are available with "NetBSD" to do a cluster (out of pkgsrc? or something else that exists?) that would look relatively transparent from the user's point of view.

I hope you can guide me !
Thanks in advance,
Philippe