tech-cluster archive

Re: Welcome to tech-cluster

On Mon, Oct 20, 2003 at 11:07:36PM -0400, Jan Schaumann wrote:

> (For starters, I'll toss in the cluster I'm administering at work --
> http://guinness.cs.stevens-tech.edu/~jschauma/hpcf/ -- if you have
> questions regarding this setup, feel free to post here.)

how do you replicate the setup on multiple nodes?  a master HD image and
g4u or something similar?

I have visions of making a NetBSD equivalent to kickstart via a mix of
netbooting, auto-install scripts, and cfengine, but am not sure where to
start...

--
  Aaron J. Grier | "Not your ordinary poofy goof." |
agrier%poofygoof.com@localhost