[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: src/external/gpl3/gcc
Module Name: src
Committed By: mrg
Date: Wed Mar 23 07:34:37 UTC 2016
update a bunch:
- explain the columns
- update arm status:
- MKCOMPAT problems with oabi
- coldfire builds as much as GCC 4.8
- sun2, m68k builds
- most mips builds now (mips64 has generic build issues)
- update sparc64 and ppc problems (sshd)
- there is something very very odd in linking libldap.so.4.3 where
using the GCC 4.8 compiler to link the GCC 5.3 compiled objects
works, or using GCC 5.3 compiler to link the 4.8 compiled objects
fails -- ie, the compiler output seems fine, but the interactions
between GCC and ld(1) are broken.
- add or1k, riscv*, ia64 and ppc64 columns:
- or1k and riscv* both fail, they need to have their support
ported to GCC 5.x (i understand that at least one of them
has a GCC 5.x tree.)
- expand the list of actually tested to complete "build.sh release"
to include machines, not just cpus.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 src/external/gpl3/gcc/README.gcc53
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |