[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS import: src/external/bsd/openresolv/dist
Module Name: src
Committed By: roy
Date: Mon Oct 20 09:09:54 UTC 2014
Update of /cvsroot/src/external/bsd/openresolv/dist
In directory ivanova.netbsd.org:/tmp/cvs-serv4824
Import openresolv-3.6.0 with the following changes:
* dnsmasq subscriber no longer moans if it hasn't written a pidfile
* Ensure that name_server_blacklist works for more than one option.
Thanks to Frederic Barthelery.
* unbound_insecure can disable DNSSEC for all domains processed.
* local_nameservers now defaults to
127.* 0.0.0.0 255.255.255.255 ::1
and is used instead of a hard coded list.
* Allow the disabling of resolvconf or optionally an individual
* Don't wait around trying to create a lock if we don't have
* resolv_conf_passthrough=NULL will update resolv.conf to match
only what is configured in resolvconf.conf and ignore any
Vendor Tag: roy
Release Tags: openresolv-3-6-0
2 conflicts created by this import.
Use the following command to help the merge:
cvs checkout -jroy:yesterday -jroy src/external/bsd/openresolv/dist
Main Index |
Thread Index |