[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: src/sys/external/bsd/drm/dist/bsd-core
Module Name: src
Committed By: bjs
Date: Fri Jul 25 06:54:33 UTC 2008
src/sys/external/bsd/drm/dist/bsd-core: drmP.h drm_pci.c
- for DRM_NETBSD_HANDLE2ADDR/ADDR2HANDLE, do what uvm does to recover
the virtual address from a uoffset, e.g. uoffset + vm_map_min(kernel_map).
- Eliminate the bus_space_read/write-based DRM_READ/WRITE macros. The
memory we're reading/writing from is not always allocated with bus_space,
and so this will not do. Instead, since all of our bus_space maps are
linear, volatile pointer dereferences will do just fine.
- Unify members of struct drm_dma_handle amongst freebsd and netbsd:
the 'addr' member was superfluous; also, set dmah->tag from
dev->pa.pa_dmat and use that.
- we don't need BUS_DMA_ALLOCNOW, as bus_dmamap_load is called immediately
following bus_dmamap_create(), so there's no need to avoid deferring
allocation to load time.
- Add check for nsegs != 1 in drm_pci_alloc().
- We don't need the DRM_PCI_DMAADDR macro right now--it was only
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.8 -r1.9 src/sys/external/bsd/drm/dist/bsd-core/drmP.h
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 src/sys/external/bsd/drm/dist/bsd-core/drm_pci.c
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |