Subject: CVS commit: syssrc
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Andy Doran <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 09/01/2000 15:13:09
Module Name: syssrc
Committed By: ad
Date: Fri Sep 1 12:13:09 UTC 2000
- Interface cleanup. static, const in places.
- cac_pci_l0 has been moved to cac.c, since it's useful for EISA boards.
- Model-specific linkage now is responsible for DMA synchronization.
- If we don't recognise the board, print the subsystem ID.
- Add support for RAID LC2 and Smart Array 431.
- Start firmware background tasks on controllers that need it.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 syssrc/sys/dev/pci/cac_pci.c
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.