Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Hubert Feyrer <email@example.com>
Date: 09/29/1999 08:53:54
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: hubertf
Date: Wed Sep 29 15:53:53 UTC 1999
New homepage (the old one was last updated 1995 ...!)
Changes from 12.15:
* Improved I/O performance on uncompressed data
* Play script can now handle spaces in filename
* Improved default output quality of ADPCM files
* Added support for ALSA audio devices
* Several bug fixes to AIFF files
* Resample effect was greatly improved and now SoX does a great job
on almost all resamples.
* Added A-law support to .au files plus bug fixes
* Updated OS/2 support
* Added auto-configure support. Greatly enhanced cross-platform support.
* Imrproved 16-bit DOS compiler support
* Added swap effect
* Combined play and rec script and added more options
* Fixed bugs in low/high/band-pass filters and avg effect.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/audio/sox/Makefile
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.