[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: frueauf
Date: Sat Sep 25 11:18:34 UTC 1999
Update fetchmail to 5.1.0.
fetchmail-5.1.0 (Wed Sep 22 01:27:42 EDT 1999):
* CRAM-MD5 code now doublequotes usernames with embedded spaces. This will
probably fail (the RFCs don't support quoting) but it's better than nothing
and works with at least one server.
* Federico G. Schwindt's fix for NetBSD/OpenBSD --with-kerberos.
* auth keyword and option changed to preauth.
* Correct the exit value when .fetchmailrc permissions are wrong.
* getmail/gotmail scripts by Thomas Nesges added to contrib.
* Guenther H. Leber's fix for a potential uid.c buffer overflow.
* Todd Sabin's option to force IMAP authentication type; enables working
around some broken servers.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.54 -r1.55 pkgsrc/mail/fetchmail/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.35 -r1.36 pkgsrc/mail/fetchmail/files/md5
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |