[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: simonb
Date: Sun Sep 12 00:20:01 UTC 1999
Update to xboard 4.0.3. From the ChangeLog:
* Bugfix: moved winboard wizard functions that send a command directly
to the chess engine from Ctrl+Alt+1 and Ctrl+Alt+2 to Alt+1 and Alt+2.
Ctrl+Alt is equivalent to the European AltGr key, so the old assignments
conflicted with typing an @-sign on some keyboards.
* Bugfix: prevent "If this message stays up, your chess program does
not support analysis" from appearing if AnalysisMode is selected when
already in Analysis or AnalyzeFile mode. Also, deleting analysis window
in WinBoard now switches you to EditGame mode, to avoid the anomaly of
being in an analysis mode with no analysis window present.
* Change all Zippy environment variables to work as command line
options. For now they still work as environment variables too, but
the environment variables are deprecated.
* Use unsigned long to hold node counts from engines.
* Print error instead of crashing on attempts to use xpm or xim pieces
in monochrome mode. Thanks to Jim Torrance for the bug report.
* Tightened pattern recognition for ICS messages sent to Zippy; should
no longer match ICC allobs output. Fixed recognition of when Zippy is
sent a message; small change to FICS output had broken it.
* Zippy now exits if the engine dies unexpectedly.
* Added Zippy "spoofedby" feature; see zippy.README.
* Narrowed the margins on some older WinBoard dialogs to make their
style uniform with the newer ones.
* Bugfix: Changing Ponder Next Move from the Options menu did not take
effect until the next game. This bug was in WinBoard only. Thanks to
Stefan Zipproth for the bug report.
* Got rid of "Internal error: bad move type" message when the engine
makes a move that we can parse but think is illegal. Now the move is
just passed on (which also may be the wrong thing to do).
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r188.8.131.52 -r1.2 pkgsrc/games/xboard/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r184.108.40.206 -r1.2 pkgsrc/games/xboard/files/md5
cvs rdiff -r220.127.116.11 -r1.2 pkgsrc/games/xboard/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |