Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Rene Hexel <email@example.com>
Date: 09/08/1999 09:16:08
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: rh
Date: Wed Sep 8 16:16:07 UTC 1999
pkgsrc/math/gnumeric/files: md5 patch-sum
Update gnumeric to 0.34
* Clipboard fixes (Jody).
* Source code has been re-organized, we have split dialogs, functions and
widgets into their own directories.
* Handle selection properly (Jody, various bug fixes fixed with this).
* Print Preview feature (still a bit broken, text is miss-aligned, but I am puzzled,
I do not know what is wrong with it). Consider this an alpha feature.
* New functions from Jukka-Pekka: ACCRINTM, INTRATE, RECEIVED,
PRICEDISC, ISPMT, MIRR, FVSCHEDULE, TBILLEQ, TBILLPRICE,
TBILLYIELD and PRICEMAT().
* Double click on column divisions will auto-adjust columns to the size that best
fits the contents.
* Many fixes to the dialog-solved (Jukka-Pekka)
* Sheet objects now move properly according to the zoom factor (Jody).
* Improved cell color selection dialog.
* Print Setup: Dialog now displays properly the page you are going to print.
Previews margins as well (me). If you have a new libglade (the one that will be
shortly announced), you can get nice accelerator support in the dialog.
* Printing: Fixed a very bad flaw that inhibited proper priting of sheets 2 and on.
* Fixed warnings related to cursor handling.
* Margin display code fixed when zooming (Jody).
* Cut/paste bug fixes to mimic Excel's behaviour here (Jody)
* Danish translation added.
* More memory leak fixes (Morten).
* Updated glade files.
* Internationalization fixes (Karl).
Excel support dept
* Fixed writing of integer values (Jody)
* Vartious bug fixes from Michael Meeks.
* ISMPT argument handling fixed (Jukka).
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/math/gnumeric/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/math/gnumeric/files/md5 \
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/math/gnumeric/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/math/gnumeric/pkg/PLIST
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.