[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
NetBSD master CVS tree commits
Sun Nov 2 18:38:55 PST 1997
Update of /a/cvsroot/src/distrib/utils/sysinst
In directory netbsd1:/var/slash-tmp/cvs-serv4986
defs.h disks.c factor.c run.c target.c
* Clean up target.c to use a single consistent path-prefixing subroutine.
* Correct arg typo in mv_within_target_or_die().
* Add new path-prefixing entrypoints to fopen(), collect(), and do mounts.
* Use the above. MI code is now clean of explicit references to /mnt.
* Lint: add `const' to collect()'s pathname arg.
include <stdio.h> in factor.c, now that defs.h uses FILE*.
Main Index |
Thread Index |