Subject: Re: aliens
To: Cherry G. Mathew <cherry.g.mathew@gmail.com>
From: Jeff Rizzo <riz@NetBSD.org>
List: regional-sfba
Date: 05/23/2007 15:27:49
Cherry G. Mathew wrote:

>> SFO May
>> then

>> Yeah, it'll probably take us that long to figure out where and when.  :)
>>
>> (Count me in, btw)
>>
>> +j
>>

> Someone told me about "speak easy" local brew. Wouldn't mind giving it
> a go.
>
> Will be in LA on thursday night and drive down ( up ? ) to SFO on
> Saturday.

Speakeasy is a local brewer;  their stuff is available at a number of
different places.  They do have a weekly "event" at their brewery on
Fridays, but only from 4-8.   I'd like to recommend that this time we
try either the Beach Chalet (brewpub, near Ocean Beach), or Magnolia
(brewpub, in the Haight), but I'm open to suggestions... Thursday or
Friday work better for me, but I could conceivably do any days but
Sunday and Wednesday...  (Keeping in mind, again, that Monday is a
holiday for most folks)

+j