Subject: Re: visiting SFBA May 5-12, 2007
To: Tracy Di Marco White <gendalia@menelos.com>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: regional-sfba
Date: 05/06/2007 19:32:52
--LQksG6bCIzRHxTLp

Jason Thorpe <thorpej@shagadelic.org> wrote:
>=20
> On Apr 22, 2007, at 11:11 PM, Erik Berls wrote:
>=20
> >I could probably do that.  The advantage the other place had was they
> >weren't as crowded.  However, they were out of the beer I wanted.
>=20
> I'm up for Yankee or 21st.  Trying to think of others that might be =20
> good... One place that is kind of fun is the Beach Chalet out on Great =
=20
> Highway (http://www.beachchalet.com/).

While that sounds like a great place that I'll definitely want to check
out, I think for a weeknight something a bit more commutable would be
better.  So how about we settle on Thursday, 10th, the Connecticut
Yankee, 8pm?

Quentin, you said he was going to be in the area, too, right?  You
already know Connecticut Yankee. :-)

All game?

-Jan

--=20
Free Speech Online - Stop Internet Censorship
   --- Electronic Frontier Foundation -- http://www.eff.org ---

--LQksG6bCIzRHxTLp

--LQksG6bCIzRHxTLp--