Subject: Re: Holiday Beer!
To: None <regional-sfba@NetBSD.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: regional-sfba
Date: 12/05/2006 20:35:38
--DIOMP1UsTsWJauNi

Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org> wrote:
=20
> 'tis the season, and we should all be merry and drink beer once more
> before the holidays and the new year.  How about the week after next,
> say Tuesday (12th), Wednesday (13th) or Thursday (14th)?

Alright, looks like Wednesday's the day.  Now for the venue...

Last time we went to 21A, which is perfectly fine, but maybe somebody
else has another place in mind?

Thirsty Bear (661 Howard St)?
Gordon Biersch (2 Harrison)?
Anything else?

Does anybody know The Chieftain Irish Pub
(http://www.yelp.com/biz/QkaSsRmSHnc7vlypsfNfyA)?

-Jan

--=20
"Life," said Marvin dolefully, "loathe it or ignore it, you can't like it."

--DIOMP1UsTsWJauNi

--DIOMP1UsTsWJauNi--