Subject: Re: NetBSD Meeting on Oct 15th @ Mountain View?
To: Jeff Rizzo <riz@NetBSD.org>
From: Alistair Crooks <agc@pkgsrc.org>
List: regional-sfba
Date: 10/10/2006 22:30:02
On Tue, Oct 10, 2006 at 12:30:01PM -0700, Jeff Rizzo wrote:
> I guess I also misunderstood the timing - for some reason, I thought the
> summit was on Friday.  So, perhaps we should meet somewhere closer to
> Google? (makes it inconvenient for me, of course, but that's life)  Not
> that I'd argue against something in SF on Saturday night, mind you...
> Barring that, I'd be open to a Sunday afternoon meeting in SF
> somewhere.  (Sunday evening is me packing for a trip the next morning)

I'll be arriving on Thursday afternoon, and leave early on Sunday
afternoon, so I'm afraid a Sunday evening do would be right out.  I
also realise most people have other life commitments.  But I'd really
like to buy everyone a drink to thank them for various things over the
years, and to celebrate the 20th anniversary of my first visit to San
Francisco.

Now obviously I can't remember much about it, as I would only have
been 3 at the time...

Best,
Al